PDA

View Full Version : Lust For Dracula

Kristy75
02-20-2006, 02:42 PM
Director: Anthony Marsiglia

Cast: Darian Caine, Misty Mundae, Julian Wells, Andrea Davis, Casey Jones, Shelly Jones

Lust For Dracula is a re-telling of the classic Bram Stoker story, but with a very erotic twist.

Mina Harker is a very depressed young woman that just yearns for the love of her husband, Johnathan, and is in desperate need to concieve a child that might bring them closer together. Enter the very beautiful and seductive Dracula, who can give Mina what she craves the most.

Mina's life becomes even more threatened when her sister Abigail comes to visit with lust in her evil heart for Mina's husband.

It all boils down to one of the weirdest endings for a Seduction Cinema film that I have ever seen.

Lust For Dracula is available in both the R-rated and unrated versions, this is the R-rated version that I'm going to review. I could tell that alot of the erotic scenes were cut out as this version only runs 61 minutes. I thought it did seem a bit short, however it did get right to the point and didn't drag on like other films that I've had to endure.

I've been watching Misty Mundae films for a few years now and I think she did a really good job playing Mina Harker. Her character was quite childlike and I thought it was kinda refreshing in a way. Misty is an adorable girl that I hope to see in more roles like this one, she was just exceptional.

The one thing that really caught me off guard was the fact that Julian Wells played the role of Johnathan Harker. I mean, she had the body of a woman, but she was playing a man. I thought that was very weird. After seeing this performance, I can't wait to see what Julian does next.

Darian Caine is another great actress that I have been a fan of for some time now. I think it's great that she got to play Dracula. I don't think I could've seen anyone else in this particular role.

I was very happy to see some really good death scenes in this film. I think I would've been disappointed if there was no blood at all, being a Dracula flick. Blood is always good!

On a final note, Lust For Dracula is one of the coolest, yet freakiest Seduction Cinema films that I had ever seen. You need to check it out!

pyaaraa
11-23-2007, 05:15 AM
plz send me link

pyaaraa
11-23-2007, 05:20 AM
plz send me link i want that

mrg666
11-23-2007, 08:22 PM
you only get reviews in here sorry
thanks Kristy

Neos
11-24-2007, 04:19 AM
One thing that has been nagging me for years is.... what is the appeal of this Misty Mundae anyway? She seems to have some cult following, but based on looks she is way below average and not someone who would stand out in a crowd. Can't say her "acting" lights up the screen at all. Perhaps her appeal is gears more towards fetish crowd with her willowy appearance?

ajaysamant
12-07-2007, 06:33 AM
I perfectly agree. Misty not at all that hot