I loved this movie. It's one of the best movies I've ever seen. It stars Brian Cox, who I've always liked and who in my opinion hasn't got the recognition he should have, 'cause he's a fine actor. Cox is serving a life sentence in literally a hell hole. It's an Irish prison, and it's nothing more than a cement cage, housing a ridiculous number of prisoners for such a small space. It's a violent, horrible place to be. You'll see what I mean if you watch, and I encourage you to watch. It's great. When his daughter falls terminally ill, Cox works out a plan with four other guys to escape through the tunnels that are under the prison. Apparently the prison is on top of an old abandoned Subway. There's very little dialogue in this movie in comparison to your average flick, but if this film was in a language other than English, you'd still be able to understand completely what's going on. Highly recommended. The guy who played the groom in the recent Mama Mia film, whose name escapes me right now, is in it too.